Accredited Diploma in Reflexology
This is an intensive fast track course enabling students to qualify as a reflexologist. This includes Anatomy and Physiology and Health, Safety, Hygiene and Reflexology treatment.
This is an intensive fast track course enabling students to qualify as a reflexologist.
Can be either paid in full or Booking fee (non refundable) £100 and balance by week 2
Case studies required
Fees include all training and assessments
This VTCT qualification will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently as an advanced beauty therapist specialising in Reflexology. Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practices in a salon environment and how to promote client care and communications in beauty related industries. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
- No previous experience required
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 16 years old to enrol on this course
How long is the course:
- 4 days
- 10am – 3pm (1 day per week)
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills, complete your homework and online assessments as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory test
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
You will only need to bring a model for the practical assessments.
At all other times students will be expected to practice on each other.
What do I need to buy for this course
- Whilst you are training with us we provide all the materials you will need
- You will be required to wear a salon tunic
- Stationery and a notebook
What can I do with this qualification
You can seek employment as Junior Beauty Therapist within commercial sectors such beauty salons, spas, health clubs or in the retail sector or as a self-employed beauty therapist, or you can progress onto other Level 2 Beauty related courses.
We also offer a range of progressive courses that will complement this qualification and extend the services you can offer to clients once you start working in the industry.
- Pay in full
- Flexible payment plans maybe available – please contact us for further information
- Course price does not include compulsory VTCT Covid-19 exam (£40)
The qualification includes:
- Principles and Practice of Reflexology
- Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- Providing Reflexology for Complementary Therapies
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.