Brow Lamination Course
Brow Lamination to tame brows or make thin brows look fuller
- None although a beauty qualification would be beneficial
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 16 years old to enrol on this course
How long is the course:
- 1 day
- 10am – 3pm
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory test
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
You will only need to bring a model for the practical assessments.
At all other times students will be expected to practice on each other.
What do I need to buy for this course
- Brow Lamination Kit (included)
- Patch test required
- You will be required to wear a salon tunic
- Stationery and a notebook
What can I do with this qualification
You can seek employment as a Beauty Therapist within commercial sectors such beauty salons, spas, health clubs or in the retail sector or as a self-employed beauty therapist, or you can progress onto other Level 2/3 Beauty related courses.
We also offer a range of progressive courses that will complement this qualification and extend the services you can offer to clients once you start working in the industry.
- Pay in full
- Flexible payment plans with Klarna
The qualification includes:
- Hygiene health and safety
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Products and equipment required
- Consultation procedures
- Contra indications to treatment
- Brow Lamination treatment with Aftercare
Bedfordshire Beauty Academy Practitioner Certificate accredited by Professional Beauty Direct
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.