Caflon Ear Piercing Course
Caflon certificate and kit included
A quick and easy treatment to perform anywhere and an ideal add on to any service with minimal layout costs.
- None required
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 16 years old to enrol on this course
How long is the course:
- 1 day
- 10am – 2pm
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory test
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
You will only need to bring a model for the practical assessments.
At all other times students will be expected to practice on each other.
What do I need to buy for this course
- Kit (included)
- You will be required to wear a salon tunic or black clothing
- Stationery and a notebook
The qualification includes:
- Caflon certificate sent after completion of course
- Health & Safety
- Piercing of ear lobes
What can I do with this qualification
You can seek employment as an ear piercing technician within commercial sectors such beauty salons, spas, health clubs or in the retail sector or as a self-employed beauty therapist, or you can progress onto other Level 2/3 Beauty related courses.
We also offer a range of progressive courses that will complement this qualification and extend the services you can offer to clients once you start working in the industry.
- Pay in full
- Flexible payment plans with Klarna
Caflon Practitioner Certificate
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.