1 day course
Our Henna Brow Course is designed to teach you one of the most popular beauty treatments currently offered within the industry.
This is a natural alternative to other chemical dyes and is plant based making it an appealing option for colouring the brow and creating a more expressive brow. Henna also creates a better skin stain which gives a denser, fuller brow.
You will learn a range of procedures to allow you to competently offer this in-demand treatment.
This course is structured over one day – You will learn the theory of the treatment firstly, and spend the majority of the day practising your practical skills, with a short break for lunch.
- Level 2 or 3 Beauty qualification preferred
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 16 years old to enrol on this course
How long is the course:
- 1 day
- 10am – 3pm
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory test
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
You will only need to bring a model for the practical assessments.
At all other times students will be expected to practice on each other.
What do I need to buy for this course
- Henna Brow Kit (included)
- You will be required to wear a salon tunic
- Stationery and a notebook
Bedfordshire Beauty Academy Practitioner Certificate accredited by Professional Beauty Direct
What can I do with this qualification
This qualification will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently as a beauty therapist specialising in Henna Brows. Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practices in a salon environment and how to promote client care and communications in beauty related industries. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
We also offer a range of progressive courses that will complement this qualification and extend the services you can offer to clients once you start working in the industry.
- Pay in full
- Flexible payment plans with Klarna
The qualification includes:
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Products and equipment required
- Consultation procedures & Contra indications to treatment
- Application of henna
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.