Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Nail Technology
18 Weeks -1 day a week
VTCT Level 3
Acrylic kit included
Other kits available to purchase
The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a nail technician. This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 years or over and will support you to gain employment as a nail technician, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role. Entry onto this qualification can be via previous attainment of a Level 2 qualification in beauty therapy and/or a successful skills test and interview.
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a nail technician including, mandatory units covering the following: providing manicures and pedicures, applying and maintaining nail enhancements, maintaining personal health and well-being, health and safety and client care.
- No previous experience required
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 16 years old to enrol on this course
- *Covid qualification required
How long is the course:
- 18 days
- 10am – 3pm (1 day per week)
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills, complete your homework and online assessments as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory tests (multiple choice)
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
- Portfolio evidence to demonstrate your understanding
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
You will only need to bring a model for the practical assessments.
At all other times students will be expected to practice on each other.
What do I need to buy for this course
- Whilst you are training with us we provide all the materials you will need
- You will be required to wear all salon tunic or black clothing
- Stationery and a notebook
- Acrylic kit included
- E file available to purchase
- Nail art kit available to purchase
- Manicure kit available to purchase
The qualification includes:
- nail art design
- acrylic nail enhancements
- e file
- Health & Wellbeing
- Display & Promote stock
What can I do with this qualification
You can seek employment as a Nail Technician within commercial sectors such beauty salons, spas, health clubs or in the retail sector or as a self-employed beauty therapist, or you can progress onto other Level 2 Beauty related courses.
We also offer a range of progressive courses that will complement this qualification and extend the services you can offer to clients once you start working in the industry.
- Pay in full
- Flexible payment plans through Klarna
- Can be either paid in full or Booking fee £495 (non refundable) and balance in 3 payments
- Course price does not include compulsory VTCT Covid-19 exam (£20)
Accreditation: VTCT Level 3
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.
£495.00 – £1,595.00