NVQ Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology (Academic course)
8 weeks – one day per week
VTCT Level 3
The VTCT Level 3 Award in Anatomical and Physiological Knowledge of Body Systems is a qualification that has been specifically designed to give you knowledge and understanding of the main systems of the body.
This knowledge and understanding is embedded in many beauty and complementary therapy qualifications. You will also learn about further career pathways in allied healthcare fields.
- No previous experience required
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 16 years old to enrol on this course
How long is the course:
- 8 days
- 10am – 3pm (1 day per week)
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills, complete your homework and online assessments as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory tests (multiple choice)
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
- Portfolio evidence to demonstrate your understanding
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
No as academic course
What do I need to buy for this course
- Whilst you are training with us we provide all the materials you will need
- You will be required to wear all salon tunic or black clothing
- Stationery and a notebook
The qualification includes:
- Skin, nails and hair
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Nervous system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Lymphatic system
- Digestive system
- final multiple choice exam
What can I do with this qualification
Starter into the beauty/holistic commercial sectors such beauty salons, spas, health clubs or in the retail sector or as a self-employed beauty therapist, or you can progress onto other Level 2/3 Beauty related courses.
We also offer a range of progressive courses that will complement this qualification and extend the services you can offer to clients once you start working in the industry.
- Pay in full
- Flexible payment plans through Klarna
- Can be either paid in full or Booking fee £100 (non refundable) and balance by week 2
Accreditation: VTCT Level 3
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.
£100.00 – £595.00