VTCT Level 3 Provide Facial Electricals
This unit is about improving face and skin condition using direct high frequency, galvanic, EMS, micro-current, lymphatic drainage and micro-dermabrasion equipment.
Single unit of credit
*Level 2 facial/Level 3 beauty qualification required
This VTCT Level 3 in Facial electricals is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in; how to provide facial skin care. Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practices in a salon environment and how to promote client care and communications in beauty related industries. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
This unit is about improving face and skin condition using direct high frequency, galvanic, EMS, micro-current, lymphatic drainage and micro-dermabrasion equipment. It covers the skills involved in providing a thorough consultation with the client to formulate a specific course of treatment tailored to individual client needs. The ability to provide relevant aftercare advice is also required.
- Level 2 facial or Level 3 qualification required
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 16 years old to enrol on this course
How long is the course:
- 6 days
- 10am – 3pm (1 day per week)
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills, complete your homework and online assessments as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory tests (multiple choice)
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
- Portfolio evidence to demonstrate your understanding
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
You will only need to bring a model for the practical assessments.
At all other times students will be expected to practice on each other.
What do I need to buy for this course
- Whilst you are training with us we provide all the materials you will need
- You will be required to wear salon tunic
- Stationery and a notebook
VTCT Level 3
What can I do with this qualification
You can seek employment as an advanced Beauty Therapist within commercial sectors such beauty salons, spas, health clubs or in the retail sector or as a self-employed beauty therapist, or you can progress onto other Level 2 Beauty related courses.
We also offer a range of progressive courses that will complement this qualification and extend the services you can offer to clients once you start working in the industry.
- Pay in full
- Booking fee of £100 (non refundable) balance by week 2
- Course price does not include compulsory VTCT Covid-19 exam (£40)
The qualification includes:
- Health & Safety
- Client Care
- High Frequency
- Micro current
- Lymphatic drainage
- Micro Lance
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.
£100.00 – £795.00