VTCT Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
VTCT Level 4
12 weeks with 9 sessions inhouse
The VTCT Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is a practical-based qualification intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre.
- Teacher/assessor qualification
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 19 years old to enrol on this course
How long is the course:
- 12 days with 9 sessions inhouse
- 10am – 3pm (1 day per week)
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills, complete your homework and online assessments as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory tests (multiple choice)
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
- Portfolio evidence to demonstrate your understanding
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
No as academic
What do I need to buy for this course
- Whilst you are training with us we provide all the materials you will need
- You will be required to wear all salon tunic or black clothing
- Stationery and a notebook
What can I do with this qualification
You can seek employment as an Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) within commercial sectors which you hold qualifications in.
- Pay in full
- Flexible payment plans through Klarna
- Can be either paid in full or Booking fee £100 (non refundable) and balance by week 2
Accreditation: VTCT Level 4
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.