VTCT NVQ LEVEL 2 IN HAIRDRESSING
text book, registration fee, exams, assessment and kit included
22 week course
VTCT Level 2
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing is a job-ready qualification based on National Occupational Standards (NOS). This qualification will provide you with the requisite knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently as a hairdresser.
- *Covid qualification required
- No previous experience required
- Good standard of English sufficient to complete the course competences and online examinations.
- Students must be over 16 years old to enrol on this course
How long is the course:
- 22 days
- 4pm – 9pm (1 day per week)
- Maximum class size: 6 students
You will also be required to do home-based learning to practice your skills, complete your homework and online assessments as part of this course.
How will I be assessed:
- Online theory tests (multiple choice)
- Observations and oral questioning
- Practical assessments and assignments
- Portfolio evidence to demonstrate your understanding
We are committed to making our assessments a supportive and encouraging experience. Our highly experienced tutors will always ensure you are relaxed and confident before undergoing any assessment modules.
Do I need to bring a model
You will only need to bring a model for the practical assessments.
At all other times students will be expected to practice on each other.
What do I need to buy for this course
- Whilst you are training with us we provide all the materials you will need
- You will be required to wear all salon tunic or black clothing
- Stationery and a notebook
The qualification includes:
text book, registration fee, exams, assessment
Course units includes
– Advise and consult with clients
– Set and dress hair
– Styles and finish hair
– Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
– Cut hair using basic techniques
– Colour and lighten hair
– Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
What can I do with this qualification
You can seek employment as a Hairdresser within commercial sectors such beauty salons, spas, health clubs or in the retail sector or as a self-employed beauty therapist, or you can progress onto other Level 2 Beauty related courses.
We also offer a range of progressive courses that will complement this qualification and extend the services you can offer to clients once you start working in the industry.
- Pay in full
- Flexible payment plans through Klarna
- Can be either paid in full or Booking fee £495 (non refundable) and balance in 3 payments
- Course price does not include compulsory VTCT Covid-19 exam (£20)
PLEASE Choose from ONE OPTION below, TO purchase YOUR COURSE online.
£495.00 – £2,200.00